Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Our Friend's Birthday Is Soon.

She : So.. Abby's birthday is coming up.
He : Oh yeah?
She : Yep. It's the 12th.
He : Huh
She : You should call her and wish her a happy birthday.
He : Yeah. I don't think so.
She : What? Why not?
He : I just. I don't know.
She : Wish her a happier birthday.
He : I don't think so.
She : Why not?
He : I wasn't going to remember if you didn't say something. I feel like calling her now would be insincere.
She : But I just told you, that's all.
He : Yeah, but, I don't know. I never know anyone's birthday. I'm really bad at it. With out you telling me, I wouldn't have known or called. So I don't think I should call. I'd feel like I was deceiving her.
She : You're a horrible friend.
He : I don't know. Maybe.
She : Why can't you just call?
He : Maybe I will. I don't know.
She : Just do it.
He : We'll see. Maybe. Or not. Let's talk about something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home