Monday, January 16, 2006

Chiclets

A Man and a Boy on the street corner.

Boy : Sir, Chiclets?
Man : Oh. No thanks. I'm fine.
Boy : ..Chiclets?
Man : No, really. Thank you though. They lose their flavor to fast.
Boy : Chiclets.
Man : Ok. Look. I don't want any of your Chiclets.
Boy : CHICLETS.
Man : You know what? You're really starting to bug me. I've got half a mind to stand on the other corner of the street.
Boy : Chiclets?
Man : You know what? I'm not letting you win that easily. I'm staying right here.
Boy : Chiclets?

Pause.

Boy
: Chiclets?

Pause.

Boy
: Chiclets?

Long pause.

Man
: You know what? Fine. You're probably poor and don't have any money. I'll help you out, but please. Leave me alone. Here's a dollar, I'll take some.

They exchange.

Man :
So. You got a girlfriend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home