Thursday, February 16, 2006

What It Is Probably Like Between Salma Hayek's Breasts

Three elves skip in a circle. They are small, green and wear overalls. There are happy looking buttons all over them.

Elf Number One : Happy!
Elf Number Two : LALALA!
Elf Number Three : Let's grow some flowers!
Elf Number One : I love flowers!
Elf Nuber Two : Me too!
Elf Number One : I've got seeds!
Elf Number Three : Ok! Let's plant them!
Elf Number Two : Ok! I'll get a watering can! You guys dig the hole!

Elf Number Two skips off. Elf Number One and Elf Number Three begin to dig a hole.

Elf Number One : I love Elf Number Two!
Elf Number Three : Me too!

Elf Number Two returns, still skipping.

Elf Number Two : I'm back! LALALA!
Elf Number One : I missed you!
Elf Number Three : Me too!

All three of them tongue kiss for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Elf Number Two : Let's plant these seeds!

They plant them and water them. They wait.

Elf Number One : They aren't growing.
Elf Number Three : Let's wait longer. It probably takes time.

They wait more.

Elf Number Two : I don't think there's enough sunlight.

A soapy rain falls, heavily.

Elves : I'm drowning! Help me! I can't swim!

The elves die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home