Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mardi Gras!

Keri : Oh my god Stefi! I can't believe were going to be at Mardi Gras!
Stefi : Yah! Luckily airline tickets were so cheap!
Keri : Thank God for that Hurricane! This is going to be the best weekend ever!

A man named Richard walks up. He is dressed in a suit.

Keri : Hey! Do you have any beads?!
Stefi : Jesus Keri, look at him. I bet he doesn't.
Keri : Watch this. Hey! I'll show you my boobs for some beads!
Stefi : You're so awful Keri.

The laugh.

Richard : I've got a mardi gras bottle opener.
Keri : I want beads. No boobs.

Another man named Jake walks up. He has a fistful of beads.

Keri : Hey! Buddy! Look at this!
She flashes him.
Jake : Alright! That's waht I like to see.
He tosses a single beaded necklace to her
Keri : Yeah!
Stefi : Keri, that was so awesome!

Richard looks at his bottle opener, sighs and walks away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home