Sunday, October 01, 2006

Filling In the Blanks

A Man and Woman.

Man : And I did what?
Woman : You told him that you'd rather go home without pants than get a parking ticket.
Man : And I-
Woman : Took off your pants.
Man : And then?
Woman : He just laughed, because it wasn't it your car.
Man : Jesus.
Woman : He enjoyed it at least.
Man : I don't remember any of that.
Woman : Yeah. It happened. Check your coat pocket.
Man : Why - what's in-

He walks offstage.

Woman : You'll see.
Man : What coat was I wearing last night?
Woman : The black one.
Man : With the stripes?
Woman : No, flat black. With the buttons.

Pause.

Man : What the -
The woman laughs. The man reenters holding a small pyramid.
Man : What is this?
Woman : That's from the drag queen.
Man : Drag -
Woman : Yeah.

Pause.

Man : I have have no idea what happened.
Woman : Derg. Nuff. Car. Persa meek opop.
Man : What?
Woman : Derg! Nuff. Car! Pers meek opop.
Man : Are you - What?

Two men dressed as a cow enter the scene. Once the reach the middle of the stage, the float away.

Man : This is a dream. This is a dream.

The man looks at the woman. He shrugs and punches her in the face. Very hard.

Woman : Ow! Fuck! What the fuck?!
Man : I'm sorry - something must be wrong - I thought-

She looks up at him and she now has a mustache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home