Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Attacked By A Facecloth

A classroom of children. They are quietly reading. A man runs in, screaming, with a facecloth on his face. The children scream. His screams are muffled.

Man : Somebody help me! Oh god somebody help me! Dear god in fucking heaven, someone help me!!

The children scream. The man runs around more, screaming "help me! help me!" he knocks over desks, the children scatter away from him.

Man : Someone in this place get off your ass and help me! This facecloth is attached to my face! It won't come off! Somebody! Please help me get it off!

The man trips and falls over. He pauses, on the floor and pants. One little boy walks over.

Little Boy 1 : Mister. I'm gonna pull it off your face.
Man : Fine! Yes! Pull!

The little boy pulls but fails.

Little Boy 1 : I - I'm sorry. It seems the facecloth is stuck by more than mere glue or will alone. I failed you.

The man pulls himself up to his feet.

Man : Who? Who tried to help me?
Little Boy 1 : I did. In front of you. The 8 year old boy. In a school uniform.
Man : A fucking child? A motherfucking goddamned shiteating child? Jesus Christ!

The man rubs his face all over the floor.

Man : Get this thing off. God! It won't come off.

A little girl touches his shoulder. He shoves her to the floor, she begins to cry.

Man : Ah, Christ. I -

The little girl, through her tears, offers him her carton of milk.

Little Girl 1 : Mister, I have some milk you can -

The man grabs the milk and pours it on his face. He pulls and it doesn't work.

Man : Ah this is so horrible. I couldn't imagine anything worse. Ever. I was just washing dishes and - I needed to wipe my face. Oh God!

He pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the face. In front of the children. They cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home