Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Smell Of Socks That Smell Bad

Sarah & Jules

Sarah : Oh my god. Longest day ever-
Jules : Tell me about I -
Sarah : I don't think I've ever walked as far in a single day let alone-
Jules : I was all over the place, too -
Sarah : Let alone in this shift. I probably walked about two miles.

Sarah removes her shoes.

Jules : Wow. I mean.
Sarah : What?
Jules : Wow. Your feet are really -
Sarah : What?
Jules : I mean, they're seriously going to make me violently -
Sarah : Violently what?
Jules : Ill.
Sarah : Oh.
Jules : You weren't kidding -
Sarah : I told you I walked all over at work.
Jules : Well, you'd think that maybe -
Sarah : I'm turning on the tv.
Jules : Maybe you would own socks that fight that stench.
Sarah : You snore really loud.
Jules : Or get some odor eaters.
Sarah : And I hate it when your boyfriend sleeps over.
Jules : Or get a new pair of shoes.
Sarah : I can hear you -
Jules : Or maybe change your socks at least.
Sarah : Doing it. I can hear you fucking.

There is a pause. Sarah turns the TV on.

News : Scientists have found a nebula shaped like a double helix today, the first time a nonorganic double helix has been found in the known universe. Could this mean that the earth's orbit around the sun is actually an electron orbiting a proton? More at 11.

Sarah turns the TV off.

Sarah : Electron?
Jules : We would be as small as we thought neutrons inside of us are.

There is a pause.

Sarah : Your feet smell too.
Jules : Yeah? Well -
Sarah : Yeah?
Jules : You leave food in the garbage disposal with out running it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home