Friday, February 24, 2006

Maple Syrup All Over

Man : Oh gross!
Woman : I can't really walk.

Man slips and falls.

Man : I don't think a shower will ever cure me of this feeling I have right now. This feeling of having maple syrup all over my body.
Woman : I still can't really walk.
Man : I think there are bees coming. Do you hear them?
Woman : I hate bees. Almost as much as I hate maple syrup right now.
Man : Bees are awful.
Woman : How did we get like this?
Man : You wanted pancakes.
Woman : Big pancakes.
Man : Was your question rhetorical? Because you clearly know the answer.
Woman : I guess it was. A little.
Man : Oh. Why waste your breath then?
Woman : I have shoes on, plus socks - so that means I can take four steps before my bare feet are stuck to the maple syrup.
Man : Sick.
Woman : I don't think I can take four large enough steps.
Man : You can always use other parts of your clothing. What if you take off your pants before you take your first two steps and then use your shirt when you run out of socks?
Woman : You just want to see me in my underpants.
Man : If I wanted to see you in your underpants, I would get you drunk and rape you.

There is a pause.

Man : I'll turn away.
Woman : Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home