Friday, December 16, 2005

My Si.

A doctor's waiting room. Two 18-25 year olds sit and wait. Their names are Kati and Cari. They are waiting for their friend Dazi. There is a television in the background.

Television : ..and with the popularity of fames conjoined twins Jake and Jack at it's ultimate peak, surely, they will become legends after their fateful car accident. Hollywood, America - no. the world will miss you Jack and Jake. The world will miss you.
Kati : How do you think the surgery went?
Cari : I bet it went awesome.
Kati : Yeah. Real awesome.
Cari : So awesome. I can't wait.
Kati : Awesome.
The doctor enters
Doctor : Dah-zuy Kerrington? Is the family of Dah-zuy?
The girls look at each other and laugh.
Kati : Uh - it's Dazi - like the flower?
Cari : Yeah. The flower. Duh.
Doctor : Alright. Dazi Kerrinton, are you her family?
Kati : Well not, but we have to pick her up.
Cari : We're taking her home.
Doctor : Ok. Well the surgery went very well. Dazi came out of the anesthesia easily, and she's ready to go home now. I'll send her out.
The Doctor walks back. Dazi pops her head out from behind the door.
Cari : Dazi!
Kati : Dazi!
Dazi : Cari! Kati!
Cari : How do you feel?
Dazi : I feel great. Are you ready?
Both nod. Dazi enters, the surgery she has just undergone was to give her a siamese twin that is attached at her hip. His name is Ralph. He is a tall black man. The girls squeal.
Cari : He's so black!
Kati : And SO tall.
Dazi (whispering) : I think I love him.
Kati : Wow, Dazi. That's so. Awesome.
Cari : Really awesome, Dazi. Really awesome.
Ralph : Hi. I'm Ralph.
Cari : Oh my God! He talks too!
Ralph : How are y-
Kati : How! Are! You! Doing?!
Ralph : Uh. I'm a little groggy. Yo-
Cari : Hi Ralph. You're real tall. You know that?
Dazi : Cari! Stop hitting on Ralph.
Cari : I'm sorry.
Dazi : It's ok. Oh my god. I will be so cool with Ralph with me. Everyone's going to envy me. I'll be just like Jack and Jake.
Kati : Oh they're dead.
Dazi : What?
Kati : They died. I don't think it's going to be cool anymore.
Cari : I'm sorry, Dazi.
Dazi : Well, there's only one thing left to do then.
She takes out a knife and cuts Ralph off. Blood goes everywhere.
Ralph : What are you doing? You're not supposed to do this!
Ralph dies.
Dazi : Ok guys, let's go home.
They all start to walk out. Dazi falls down and dies.