Friday, December 09, 2005

Poop Caper

Two people in dark clothing and ski masks enter the room. The room is an electronics repair store. Lit in the center is a laptop.

Person 1 : There it is.
Person 2 : My laptop.
Person 1 : Are you going to -
Person 2 : I - I don't know.
Person 1 : We've only got a few minutes before the security sees the alarm and calls the police.
Person 2 : I. Ok. I'll do it.
Person 1 : I'll keep watch.
Person 2 : Please don't watch me.
Person 1 : Fine.
Person 1 turns away and plays with her cell phone. Person 2 looks around unbuttons his pants and squats over the lit laptop.

The next morning.
A technician comes in and pauses midroom. Another enters and stops as well.

Technician 1 : What is that smell?
Technician 2 : I think it's coming from that area over there.
They walk over to the laptop.
Technician 1 : There's poop all over this laptop.
Technician 2 : Let's get it fixed and out of here so we don't have to smell it anymore, and never speak of this again.
Technician 1 : Agreed.