Saturday, March 25, 2006

Writing in the Future for the Past

A woman sits, brushing her hair. A man sits at a desk, sending an email.

Woman : Would you rather, find that every email you send right there is being sent into the future or into the past?

Man : The Past.

Woman : Oh?

Man : Dear Me, In the future, you will marry a whore named Allison.

Allison (formerly the woman) : Hey. Fuck you.

Man : Dear Me, In the future, you'll divorce the whore and marry someone better . Someone more chaste.

Mary (formerly Allison) : I wasn't that chaste when we met. I mean.. you cheated on your wife with me.

Mary is now a dog. And it barks.

Man : If it's future, I guess I could have more control over what's happening. But if what I write is sent to the past, I'm still writing to the future. I'm writing so I can having something nice to remember for the past.

The dog barks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home