Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Unbalanced.

Man and woman on opposite sides of stage in spotlights. Woman walks over to man and hands him a dinosaur pin.

WOMAN
Here, I got you this dinosaur pin.

MAN
(Puts pin on his shirt)
Thanks.

Woman walks back to her spotlight.

Pause

Man walks to woman gives her a hug.


MAN
Thanks, I really like my dinosaur pin.

Man returns to his spotlight.

Pause

Woman draws a picture, then walks over to man.

WOMAN
Here, I drew this picture for you. See? It you and me together.

MAN
Wow, this is really nice! I'm going to hang this up in my house!

WOMAN
You're welcome.

Pause.

Hey, how come you never give me anything?

MAN
I give you stuff all the time!

WOMAN
Lies! Awful lies!

MAN (pulls gum wrapper out of pocket)
Here, I got you this....gum wrapper.

WOMAN
I don't even chew gum you asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home