Thursday, March 30, 2006

Does heaven have a window?

Woman sits at a desk, typing and minding her own business. Man enters.

MAN
Hey, do you want to hear this song I wrote?

WOMAN (still typing)
Uh, yeah, sure.

Music begins playing. (I would use my roommate's actual CD, but any CD that sounds satirical and ironic but minus the satire and irony will work.) Man dances and sings along.

MAN
So, what do you think?

WOMAN
Uh, wow, did you do this all by yourself?

MAN
Yeah, all on my own. I just have...something inside me. That I need to get out there. Put into words and music.

WOMAN
Riiiiight. Yes. Have you ever taken a music class before?

MAN
No, I just love the power of music.

WOMAN
I respect your need to create art, but I... I have to go.

Woman exits. Man continues dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home