Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Waiting For Court To Begin

Two Men sit on a bench outside traffic court. One is white, one is not.

Man 1 : I was pulled over a year ago too, man, like March.
Man 2 : Yeah. I hear that, guy was an asshole.
Man 1 : Cops in the area don't fucking care.
Man 2 : Serious. They could give a shit whether or not you're having an emergency.
Man 1 : In Springfield, the cops don't care if you're speeding. Last time I got a ticket there, it was 4 months until I got to contest.
Man 2 : Yeah, they got more courtrooms there.
Man 1 : I guess. A buddy of mine got pulled over for speedin', and they said he was going like, 77 in a 65 zone. When he got to court he was like, "I wasn't going 77, I was going 70." And the judge said, "You was still speedin'."
Man 2 : Come on, you gotta lie to them.
Man 1 : 'Zactly.

Another man sits down. He is dressed nicely.

Man 1 : I got pulled over once for speedin' drivin' back from Montreal. A bunch of buddies of mine went there because the drinking age was 18 and I was like.. 18.
Man 2 : Oh yeah? When was this?
Man 1 : Years ago. A couple years. Not for a long time. I paid that ticket.
Man 2 : Oh. Cuz I saw some people pulled over in a truck on my to Montreal a couple months ago. I thought it could-
Man 1 : Yeah that'd be -
Man 2 : be you.
Man 1 : funny... Naw, I don't drive a truck. We almost got sent back 'cause when the bitch asked if anybody had firearms, drugs, or any other shit, my buddy's all like, "Wait, I got a .45 in my back pocket." The lady was all like, do you think this a joke? And we were all, No.
Man 2 : I got pulled over by a lady this time, and she didn't give me no slack, and she was giving me some attitude. What a bitch.
Man 1 : Yeah. Bitch.

The nicely dressed man gets up and leaves. An officer enters the room with a list.

Officer : Gerald Simowitz?
Man 1 : I am he, sir.
Officer : You'll be first, when I'm done reading this list of names you can enter the court. And uhh- Roger Bergleman?
Man 2 : Over here, sir.
Officer : Right. You'll go in once Mr. Simowitz leaves.
Man 2 : Yes, sir, thank you sir.

The Officer goes into the court.

Man 2 : Hey, you show him who's the fucking motha'fucka'.
Man 1 : Fuck yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home