Saturday, January 07, 2006

KoKo the pervert, a true story?

A Gorilla sits in a wire cage that's too small of it. Sally, the woman in charge, brings Dolly, the new receptionist in.

Sally : Here's KoKo!
Dolly : Oh wow. KoKo, the sign language chimp.
Sally : Gorilla.
Dolly : I'm sorry. Gorilla. Wow. Hi KoKo.

KoKo signs hello.

Sally : KoKo says, "Hi."

She begins to sign.

Sally : KoKo, this is Dolly. Dolly. No. Not hamburger. Dolly! She is our new friend here.

KoKo signs back.

Dolly : What is she saying?
Sally : KoKo was saying your name was hamburger. Or, she wants a hamburger. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
Dolly : That's a lot of signing for something so short.

KoKo jumps up and down, signing words similar to the previous statement.

Sally (also signing) : No, KoKo. That's inappropriate. No.
Dolly : What? What's inappropriate?
Sally : KoKo. Nothing.

KoKo throws poop at Sally.

Sally : Fine. I'll ask her. Dolly, KoKo.. wants to see.
Dolly : Wants to see what?
Sally : Your.. breasts.
Dolly : My what?
Sally : Actually just your nipples.
Dolly : What? Why?

She instinctually covers herself up.

Sally : I'm not sure. It's something that's gone on since she was a baby. If you get close she tries to take off your shirt.
Dolly : No. That's out of the question. I will not -
Sally : Dolly, it's just a gorilla.
Dolly : I. No!
Sally (signing) : I'm sorry KoKo, she said no.
KoKo lets out a big cry and curls up in the corner.
Dolly : I'm sorry, KoKo.
Sally : It's ok. You're the first to say no to KoKo. Someone had to someday.
Dolly : Really? The first? How many have done it?
Sally : Hundr- Thousands. All the visitors. I usually work in here with out any clothes on, save some sandals. You know, poop on the floor, and all.
Dolly : Well. I. I guess if it's something that other people do then I.. I guess it wouldn't hurt any.
Sally (signing) : KoKo! Dolly said Yes. She changed her mind.

KoKo springs up and presses against the cage. Dolly begins to unbutton her shirt.

Dolly : Brr. It's kind of cold in here.
Sally : Yeah, we'll have to get that fix- (Signing again) KoKo, look! Look how big Dolly's nipples are!
KoKo lowers herself and stars breathing heavily.
Dolly : What is KoKo doing?
Sally : Huh- yeah. SomethingIdon'tyeah.
Dolly : This is making me uncomfortable.
Pause.
Dolly : Ok, Seriously, there is something wrong here.

Sally stares, Dolly closes her shirt and storms out. Sally pets KoKo.

Sally : That's a good monkey, KoKo. That's a good monkey.