Saturday, March 04, 2006

Waiting for the movies.

Man : - I didn't realize it would be sold out.
Woman : We could've left earlier.
Man : Who knew a movie about walruses-walri-walrus...
Woman : Walruses.
Man : Thank. Who knew it would be so popular?
Woman : We showed up to the movie right when it was supposed to start.
Man : Bernie Mac is funny. I wanted to watch his show.
Woman : You've seen that episode before.
Man : In art, there's always something new to discover.
Woman : So what are we going to do then?
Man : Well.. we could...

Man moves towards Woman.

Woman : No thanks.
Man : Come on!
Woman : Definitely not.
Man : Fine.
Woman : Let's watch the first season of Project Runway.
Man : I don't have it.
Woman : I do. In my purse.
Man : You carry these things around with you?
Woman : I planned ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home