Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blindness In Your Left Eye

1 : I think I'm going blind in my left eye.
2 : What do you mean?
1 : I'm losing sight. In my left eye.
2 : You're only 25, how can that be?
1 : Once when I was in college, I woke up and the sun was shining through a window that faces the sunrise. The shades were down, but there was a little hole for the light to come through and it was hitting directly on my eye.
2 : You haven't been in college for about 3 or so years.
1 : It's been that long?
2 : Yeah.
1 : Wow. I was blind in that eye for about 10 seconds. It freaked me out.
2 : So you think that effected your eyesight now?
1 : It could. I don't know.
2 : Did you ever the see the Baywatch episode where there was a lifeguard who couldn't be a lifeguard anymore because he was losing his vision?
1 : No.
2 : He kept getting really bad tunnel vision. Is that like what you're getting?
1 : I guess so.

There is a pause. 2 slaps 1 across the face.

1 : Shit! Ow! Why did you do that?
2 : I was checking to see if it worked. It's what David Hasselhof did in the episode. It showed the lifeguard that his sight was going and he couldn't lifeguard anymore. You probably should lifeguard.
1 : It's my other eye.

There is a pause. 2 tries to slap 1 again. 1 slaps his hands away as hey says :

1 : Hey-Sto-Cut it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home