Sunday, March 18, 2007

rosemary/look the other way

a beautiful woman on one side, a man with a burglar mask digging through and counting a bag with a money sign on it on the other. man with a cell phone in his hand in the center.

man : wh-what are you doing over there?
burglar : nothing! leave me alone?
man : no, you're stealing that big bag of money, aren't you?
burglar : no, leave me alone.

the woman, who has been watching, falls down.

woman : oh! excuse me, could you help me up?
man : i-i guess.
woman : thank you. i'm so busty i couldn't help but trip and fall. top heavy, you know?
man : oh - i'm sorry i have to -
woman : you know, you look a lot like a celebrity, i can't think of who though, do you get that a lot?
man : no,

he steps toward the burglar. lifting his cell phone.

man : you there, stop or i'm calling the police.
burglar : i swear to god man, if you don't leave me alone.

the woman takes off her shirt or drops her top so her breasts are showing.

woman : oops! excuse me? could you help me. it seems my breasts are showing.

the man turns around.

woman : my large, completely natural, perky breasts.

[she pauses]

woman : with glorious nipples.

man : yeah i'm...

he helps the woman fix her dress or put her shirt on.

woman : thanks, it's not often someone helps you dress. you have soft hands.

she puts her face in his hands, she is between him and the burglar. he looks to the burglar.

man : sir! if you don't stop, i will take the cell phone in my pocket here and call the police. i am not responsible for the actions you have chosen to enact!
burglar : oh that's it!
woman : i feel like i can really talk to you, but i don't want to. i just want to give you a blow job.

the burglar stands up, starts to pull out a gun.
the woman starts to unbuckle his pants.
the man pulls out his cell phone.

the end.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home