Friday, March 02, 2007

you can't ignore my techno.

person : i saw the face. of someone. i saw the face of someone who was smiling. he had white, straight teeth. he had a goatee. his hair was thinning, but he was old enough for you to know that he wasn't going to go bald unless he made it to his late nineties. the photo was black and white. it was a photo - i guess I should mention. i can't lie. much more exciting if i lie. the reason i say anything about it being black and white is because i think he was tan. his face looked dark, he was white, but his face looked tannish. he is kind of famous. his face was oval. he looked like he could be fat, but was more burly, or stout. his stomach wouldn't be defined like someone who exercises and eats right, but his stomach wouldn't jiggle if he flicked it while laying on the bed. like marlon brando before he was fat and incomprehensible. he makes me want to call someone i care deeply ab- forget it, he makes me want to call my girlfriend. he makes me want to call my girlfriend and say, "get ready. i love you and we're going to be good people who do things and change things and grow old and make people who are my age when i was young stop and see a picture of me or you and say - 'he or she looks like he or she lead a life, you know, one of those lives where there will be a joyous sigh when he or she dies; people won't be happy, but they'll feel ok about it, because from the look on his or her face will show joy and happiness and question, why are you taking my picture, i just have a good life, and other people will be able to tell he or she had so much happiness while we lived,' i'm sorry, i switched us at the end, but that's how i envision it." and i won't say any of that with any periods, but it's ok because there are semicolons and commas.

he inhales.

person : we've never said i love you. she makes me feel enabled though, to live something of a positive life and have my picture around the internet, smiling with wide wide teeth making young people smile and think - this guy, i don't know who he really is, but he inspires me to at least try to make things better.

he pauses. smiles, awkwardly.

person: we haven't said i love you, yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home